The International Racing Bureau has been assisting racing authorities and racecourses with their promotion for over 40 years.
The department has a proven track record of helping to launch new races and to internationalise existing racecourses/events. Services include:
- Advice on suitable race conditions and timing.
- Assistance with quarantine protocols and advice on suitable stabling/training facilities.
- Production and distribution of promotional material which can also be translated.
- Excellent mailing list of leading international connections through our Newmarket office and offices/agents worldwide.
- Mail shots/email reminders of race information.
- Producing lists of suitable target horses
- Assistance through our PR/Editorial Departments with biographies, statistical data, press releases and video sourcing.
- Advice on shipping, quarantine and travel incentives required to encourage overseas participation.
- On site assistance to look after overseas horses, horsemen and media whilst they are at your venue. This will include assistance with morning track work, social and media events, day of race activities etc.
- Full post event review.
Clients include Arlington Park, Breeders’ Cup, Direktorium, Dubai Racing Club, Hong Kong Jockey Club, Jagersro, Japan Racing Association, Leopardstown, Milan Racecourse, Rome Racecourse, Singapore Turf Club, Taby Galopp, Triple Crown, Turkish Jockey Club, Racing Victoria and Woodbine Entertainment overseas.
The IRB also assists British tracks with their overseas recruitment and hospitality for visiting horses/connections including Ascot, Doncaster, Epsom, Newmarket, Sandown and York.
For more information about our Racecourse Services
please call Adrian Beaumont +44 (0) 1638668881 / + 44 (0) 7808 903158 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more about Adrian Click here